- 1 This digital stamp magnifier is equipped with a 7-inch large high definition LCD screen that provides a bigger field of view for easy studying your stamps. Its 12-megapixel lens provides up to 1200x continuous amplification.
- 2 Specifications:
- 3 In Video Mode:
- 4 In Photo Mode:
- 5 Package List:
- 6 What people are saying about this digital stamp magnifier:
This digital stamp magnifier is equipped with a 7-inch large high definition LCD screen that provides a bigger field of view for easy studying your stamps. Its 12-megapixel lens provides up to 1200x continuous amplification.
This digital stamp magnifier is powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery that provides up to 4 hours of working time or via USB for longer works. It is truly portable and independent.
Its angle-adjustable stand specifically solves the problem of high reflection which is better than vertical digital magnifiers (with vertical magnifiers is easy to lose sight of details of the objects due to reflection). The height-adjustable stand can manage the distance between the camera and the object. The sturdy and nicely weighted base enables you to minimize shaking and keep your philatelic material in sharp focus.
The Built-in 8 LED illumination with adjustable intensity control allows you to set the desired level of illumination, providing excellent detail and optimal clarity that allows capturing pictures or video in dark rooms.
This digital stamp magnifier is equipped with a Micro SD memory card slot and an 8G TF card. You can save your images and videos to the 8G tf card and output. (Supports up to 64 GB Micro SD memory card).
This LCD digital stamp magnifier is perfect for stamp inspection, philatelic material restoration, cancels study, coin study and other hobbies.
The only downside is that this digital stamp magnifier does not support connection to a computer/tablet etc. But you can save your pictures in a Micro SD memory card and then transfer your pics to your computer.
- Display Screen: 7-inch HD LCD display
- Pixel: HD 12 megapixel
- Magnification: 1-1200 * continuous amplification system.
- Distance Between Object: 10MM to infinity (different distances correspond to different multiples)
- Sixteen Language Systems: English, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Hebrew, Portugal, German, French, Italy, Turkey, Czech, Poland, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese.
- Cell(built-in): 3000mAh Lithium Cell
- Package Size: 205 * 160 * 80mm / 8.1 * 6.3 * 3.1in
- Package Weight: 1200g / 2.6lb
In Video Mode:
- Resolution: 1080FHD, 720P, VGA
- Circulating Camera: Off/3 minutes/5 minutes/10 minutes. When the flash memory card is full, the foremost video data will be deleted and the video will be saved.
- HDR High Dynamic Range: On/Off (When power on, the video recording function will be turned on automatically if any object moves under the lens without manual operation.)
- Exposure Compensation: 7 grades for option
- Date Label: Display/Close-Date and Time can be selected on the screen
In Photo Mode:
- Photograph Delay: Single. 2 seconds. 5 seconds. 10 seconds.
- Photo Pixels: 1.3 M * 2 M * 5 M * 8 M * 10 M * 12 M
- Continuous Shootings: 3 consecutive shots
- Photo Quality: Quality/Standard/Compression
- Sharpness: Strong/Standard/Soft
- Color: Nothingness/Black and White/Nostalgia
- ISO: Automatic * 100 * 200 * 400
- Exposure Compensation: 7 grades for option
- Photo assist: Anti-hand shock on/off
- Date label: On/Off
- Watch: Up/Down Delete Protection
- 1 x 7 inch Digital Microscope
- 1 x Aluminum Alloy Stand (Assembly is simple, fixed angle may require a wrench)
- 1 x English User Manual
What people are saying about this digital stamp magnifier:
“I purchased this for a Christmas present. The picture quality is amazing.
I was so impressed with this microscope that I have purchased one (and the SD card adapter) for myself.“
“This digital stamp magnifier has a high-definition screen, it has a wide field of vision, easy to watch, and it is supported by a base, it is not easy to shake, and its light is bright. This product is equipped with eight lighting lamps, which can take pictures and videos clearly. This product is worth recommending.“
“The view field of this digital stamp magnifier is wide because it has 7 LCD screens, which is convenient for me to observe carefully. Not only that, but it also has 8 built-in LED lights, which can help me see more details. It is a necessary tool for studying stamps.“
Don’t forget to view the ultimate stamp collecting supplies list!